Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) October 19, 2012
http://www.PennyStocks101.com – The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around.
Stocks continued to slump on Friday as more weak earnings came in, this time from General Electric, McDonalds, and Microsoft. The Dow was down 151 points at 13,397 shortly after noon. The Standard & Poor’s 500 sank 17 points to 1,440 and the Nasdaq composite dropped 52 points to 3,020.
PennyStocks101 Reports Earnings for the Following Stocks: Caterpillar Inc., Mcdonald’s Corp., Microsoft Corp., Athenahealth, and Kansas City Southern
1. Caterpillar Inc. – Caterpillar said worldwide sales of its heavy equipment rose 6 percent in September, down from gains of 13 percent and 14 percent in August and July, respectively.
2. Mcdonald’s Corp. – McDonald’s said Friday its net income fell to $ 1.46 billion, or $ 1.43 per share. That compares with net income of $ 1.51 billion, or $ 1.45 per share last year. Analysts expected net income of $ 1.47 per share, according to Fact Set.
3. Microsoft Corp. – Microsoft Corporations first quarter earnings of 53 cents missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 4 cents, as PC market slowdown and stock clearance before the Windows 8 launch impacted revenue growth.
Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. Athenahealth – Revenues climbed 26% year over year to $ 105.9 million in the quarter. Revenues missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $ 109 million and were below the companys expectation.
5. Kansas City Southern – Kansas City Southern reported record third quarter 2012 revenues of $ 577 million, an increase of 6% over third quarter 2011 on a 7% increase in carloads.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out.
Sign Up at – http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.