What exactly is bootmgr.Windows 7 error? Have you recently been a victim of this nuisance and every time you try to reboot Windows 7 your display screen in black shows a message that bootmgr missing in Windows 7? The problem gets worse when you have not created the backup and you are not able to boot your computer in any way possible.
In such a situation one waits for some miracle to happen which does not as you have to do something to fix any issue at hand. The same is the case with our problem which has gathered us here to read this information.
I would not waste much of your time in discussing agonies only. Rather here I will share the solution to the problem in the hope that you are successful in fixing the bootmgr.Windows 7 problem.
Here are the things outlined you need to do to achieve this goal and bring your system back to normal working condition:
* Fetch your copy of Windows 7 if you have put it in some deep vault. From today learn to keep important things at safe place where you could find them easily and instantly. You need to have the original Windows 7 DVD in order to find an effective solution.
* Insert the disk into your DVD ROM and then restart your computer manually.
* While you have performed the above task you will see the notifications about knowing Windows 7 and repairing Windows 7. You have to fix the second option in order to proceed with the desired fix for bootmgr missing in Windows 7.
* This option will let the operating system find the installation information stored inside your system.
* Meanwhile you will see the recovery options and from where you will select the start up repair option to fix bootmgr.Windows 7.
* After opting for this option the wizard will perform its function and subsequently asks you to reboot Windows 7.
* Also try to update BIOS because the outdated BIOS information can cause “bootmgr missing in Windows 7″ error.
The above guidelines allow you to fix the problem at hand. If you had installed a thorough registry repair program coupled with PC optimization facilities you could have avoided this situation. As soon you find a fix for bootmgr.Windows 7 install RegInOut registry repairing program. Here is the download location: Download RegInOut Fix.
Alternatively directly visit the web site for quick download:
Related Must Know Windows Articles